We’re looking for enthusiastic and confident individuals to join our marketing team at Mill Creek Roofing. If you possess a competitive team spirit, an outgoing personality and would like to work flexible hours, we want you to join our canvassing team. As a canvasser, you’ll use sales skills to help generate leads by going out into the field, talking with homeowners about their roofs and the possibility of a roof replacement or repairs. Our canvassers are the backbone of our marketing efforts—the road to revenue starts with you. That’s why we’re looking for the best of the best.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Canvass target-market areas
- Report on leads weekly/ provide homeowner information to project managers
- Partner with the Canvassing Team Leader to ensure goals are consistently met
- Comfortable working in an unsupervised environment
- Able to effectively utilize selling techniques
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Able to walk for at least 4 hours
- Must be able to work consistent schedule – 4 to 5 days a week
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or related roles is a plus
- Previous door-to-door sales, appointment setting, or retail experience is a plus
- Not afraid to knock doors or get told “no”,
- Must have valid license and reliable transportation
Hourly pay ($10-$15 depending on experience) plus you will get paid $25 for every inspection you set up and $150 for every deal that comes from the inspection. We will give raises when we see production!