Your top-rated Tomball roofing company is Mill Creek Roofing, with numerous customer service awards, a stellar BBB rating, and five-star reviews on multiple platforms. We are committed to serving your roofing needs in Tomball.
We love the residents of Tomball, a growing city in northwest Houston. Tomball has some unique features. For example, in Downtown Tomball you can visit the historic 1907 Depot museum. With a small town feel, a nature preserve and a local farmer’s market, Tomball offers the beauty of small-town living with close proximity to the greater Houston area.
New Roof Installation
Installing a new roof is one of the most important major repairs a homeowner can make. A failing roof can allow water to destroy the inside of your home from the attic insulation to the walls, furniture, electronics, family pictures, rugs and carpets. There are few home problems more troublesome than a bad roof. It is essential to not delay once it is determined that there is a problem with your roof.
When thinking about installing a new roof you have a few choices. Depending on your preferences and the pitch of your roof, you can choose from wood shake shingles, metal roofing, Spanish tile roof or asphalt composition shingles.
- Metal roofing – Made of steel or aluminum is metal roofing systems are durable and fireproof. For these reasons this roofing system is becoming more popular. Metal roofs are expensive but last a long time. There are metal roofing systems that mimic the look of composite shingles or you can choose a metal roof with raised-seam panels.
- Asphalt composite shingles – These are the most popular type of roofing material. These shingles are comparatively inexpensive and readily available. They have a flat appearance and may not be considered as aesthetically pleasing as other shingles.
- Wood shakes or shingles – These shingles are very durable but may not be the right decision for people who live where fire danger is a threat to be concerned about. These shingles are attractive but costly.
- Composition slate – Composition slate tiles are synthetic, made from recycled materials. These tiles look like slate and stone tile but are more durable and weigh less. This style of roof is becoming a more popular option. Slate roofing – Although this roofing option is very attractive and considered upscale, it is expensive and can be very heavy. It is important to note that slate roofs are slippery and difficult to walk on. This is an issue when repairs to the roof are needed.
- Clay / Ceramic tile – These tiles are fire retardant and reminiscent of tropical living. This roofing system is still widely used, but alternative materials, such as metal and composite materials that mimic the Spanish tile look are increasing in popularity. The alternative materials have the advantage of not weighing as much as the ceramic tiles.
Committed to Excellence
For your Tomball roofing needs, we assure you that Mill Creek Roofing is committed to finding you the best solution. Our experts will go over all of your options, help you decide, and even help guide you through the process of filing an insurance claim. Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what one satisfied customer recently said, “The quality is amazing, prices are fair and the workers are respectful, and clean up after the job well! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who needs a roof repair, replacement or just advice contact Cody with Mill Creek Roofing.”
With our experience and expertise in GAF, IKO, and CertainTeed roofing products, you can count on Mill Creek Roofing. For Tomball roofing excellence, contact a highly-reviewed, local company that you can trust. You can trust our advice, our experience, our commitment to the community, and our customer service. We aim to be your roofing company for life. Give Mill Creek Roofing a call today.
Our mission is to help each customer improve their home by providing excellent workmanship, the highest quality materials, and the finest customer service.